Main symptoms of swine flu
Photo Credit- Wikimedia Commons by Mikael Häggström
SymptomsThe continuous fever, cough, itching or pain in throat, running nose, tiredness, phlegm, diarrhea, difficulty to swallow anything, body pain, weakness and loss of appetite, sneezing, difficulty in breathing, nausea and vomiting are some of the symptoms of swine flu.
What to Do
1. It is better to take sufficient sleep, remain in well aerated place, take enough sunlight and eat pure and vegetarian food in moderate amount in flu.
2. Take boiled water, remain away from crowds, abstain from going near pigsty and avoid close contact with those having flu.
3. Don’t try to stop sneeze, cough and vomit.
4. Cover the mouth or nose while sneezing or coughing.
5. Remain at least three feet away from the afflicted person.
6. Always remain active and avoid stress.
7. Take nutritious diet.
What Not to Do1. Do not shake hands with suspected person and avoid embracing him.
2. Do not take any medicines without consulting the physician.
3. Do not spit in the open.
The herbal tea could be beneficial in avoiding the swine flu. This tea could be easily prepared at home.
1. The herbal tea is prepared by making the powder by taking equal quantities of cloves, green cardamom, black cardamom, dry ginger, cinnamon powder, giloy or tinospora cordifolia, basil and black pepper. Add 2 gram of the powder in a cup of tea and drink it twice a day to increase the immune system of the body and to fight against the virus of swine flu. This tea could be taken in routine.
2. Put green or black cardamom and camphor in a small cotton cloth and take its incense regularly to avoid all types of flu like cold, flu, headache, fever and including the swine flu too.
3. The intake of the hot extract of gentiana chirayita or clearing nut tree or bitter stick, anantmool or hemidesmus Indicus, dry ginger, turmeric, kalmegh or Andrographis paniculata, vasa or Adhatoda vasica and basil also helps in swine flu.
4. The steam of eucalyptus oil or nilgiri oil also helps in swine flu.
Caution1. The children, pregnant women, old people and the patients of asthma are the soft targets and their affliction with disease id dangerous.
2. Go to the nearest medical care center in case any of the above symptom appear.